West Park, Florida

Ivan is a crook and everything that comes out his mouth his a lie.My word of advice....STAY VERY FAR from this dealer and dealership.

Located @ 3249 S State Rd 7. Went to the dealership on 3 occasions, test drove the car seemed perfect, spoke to him about the price, downpayment, everything was good. He brought out a big file with a bunch of papers for me to sign, with everything already highlighted. He pointed out the agreed monthly payment and my agreed downpayment (the only 2 things correct on the paperwork) A few days later the engine starts to smoke and i realize that he put a higher price for the car in the paperwork, so my $4000 didn't go to the downpayemnt, it went to his pocket!.

NOW, I'm out $4,000 a high interest rate loan and a car that needs a lot of repairs.People like him should be in jail!

This reviewer shared experience about "just deceitful" and wants this business to issue a partial refund as the author lost $22000. This person is overall dissatisfied with Premium Cars. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Premium Cars.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Dealers category for more informed decision or compare Premium Cars to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Premium Cars?

Comments

i agree with you 100 per cent he is very dangers person big time liar stay way of that place

They are pieces of ***